Level 2 Surf Course
Our more advanced Level 2 surf course is designed for those who have surfed a Level 1 Surf Course and want to keep on shredding!
This Surf Course offers you the opportunity to surf on our smaller high performance B Soft Boards, you will be amazed at how far your surfing progresses.
Surf Course Outline:
- Intermediate wave negotiation. We will choose a surf board that suits your level from our huge selection of boards, and then get you surfing consistently on it.
- Learn how to read surf, wind and weather conditions. We will work on your turning, speed and control.
- Your Surf Coach will teach you about the rules and etiquette for when you are in the surf zone, plus we will give you tips on how to keep fit for surfing! We will also show you how to paddle through broken waves.
- Catch your first green waves! We will teach you ‘turtle rolls’ through broken waves and how to turn the board when you are sitting and paddling.
- Now you are ready to surf ‘out the back’. We wll teach you personal safety and show you how to take off left and right.
- Level 2 Surf Course – Let’s go surfing!