This model has been in production for some years and is our most popular surfboard.
The B Wing Fish is a performance fish which is designed to surf from rail to rail while also incorporating the fish qualities of great planing speed and drive in small waves.
- A pointed nose with a low entry rocker for paddle power and planing speed.
- A wing to reduce tail area, which assists rail to rail transition, and allows for quick direction changes.
- A fast and easy paddle surfboard perfect for our summer waves
- Beginner, Intermediates to advanced surfers.
- Perfect from one foot to four foot.
- A quality surfboard at an affordable price.
Here are reasons why every surfer should have a Wing Fish in their Quiver.
Versatility – The Twin Fin has been Designed for Summer Fun! A little nostalgia with a modern day twist makes this perfect for 1 to 4ft surf.
Fast and easy to turn– The full rails help for easy rail to rail transition that bring the essence of a timeless fish outline into a progressive, modern performance board.
|6’2″||21 1/2||2 5/8||38|
|Construction||EPS Foam / 6oz + 6 Oz Deck / 6 + 4oz Bottom|
|Rocker||Low entry low tail|
|Skill Level||Beginner to Advanced|
|Rail Type||Full Rails|
|Fins||Futures Thruster 3 Fins|