Important Conditions – Grom Squad Scarborough Surf Courses
Bonus 6’2 B Soft Board and Leash available for one child each when you purchase our Grom Squad Level One Course Only.
- In our Grom Squad Scarborough program you cannot reschedule a lesson in a Surf Course you have booked. Lessons are on set dates and times and cannot be changed under any circumstance including illness or injury. If you don’t show up for your lesson this will mean you forfeit the use and cost of that lesson.
- Grom Squad Surf Courses are not transferable to anyone else under any circumstance;
- No refunds given for Grom Squad Surf Courses under any circumstance including illness or injury;
- Once your lesson starts you will not be able to leave the group/class until all other participants’ lessons finish. We cannot leave our students in the water without their Instructors;
- We reserve the right to alter any itinerary due to adverse weather conditions. If the lifeguards for any reason close the beach during a lesson and we have to leave the beach, this unfortunately is beyond our control and you will lose the remainder of your surf lesson.
Perth beaches are sometimes known to have currents, troughs, rips, shallow sandbanks and strong winds. We advise that you take time to consider these factors before you purchase your Grom Squad Scarborough Surf Course.
All participants require a parent or guardian to attend on the first surf lesson day to sign a consent form.
Parents and or/ guardians will be required to be on the beach for the duration of each surf lesson.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE ABLE TO SWIM AT LEAST 50 MTRS.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your lesson starts. Unfortunately, latecomers will forfeit their lesson. We cannot leave our students in the water without their Instructor under any circumstance.