Advanced Surf Course Perth:
- Reading waves. So you don’t just sit out the back like a beginner! While everyone else catches waves…
- Continue to work on your consistency catching and riding unbroken waves.
- More practice on your forehand and backhand bottom turns, the most important turn is a good bottom turn; this sets up your next turn.
- We will provide a board to suit the conditions if your surfboard is too small or too big for the day.
- Keep working on your duck dives and turtle rolls. Never throw your surfboard and dive under a wave again.
- We will teach you the ‘STOKE” – love of surfing so that you can confidently say “I am a SURFER! and I will surf for the rest of my life”